Official JO Merchandise Suppliers
|Coral Reef Sailing Apparel
8 Keystone Drive
Lebanon, PA 17042
121 Loring Road
Winthrop, MA 02152
|The Pirate’s Lair|
102 Academy Drive
Newbury Park, CA 91320
In addition to the new JO T-shirt design, the supplier will offer a selection of merchandise with the new Junior Olympic logo which has been developed specifically for you to sell at your JO event to add revenue to your budget, and to make your volunteers look great during the event.
IMPORTANT: The name “Junior Olympic” is a registered trademark, controlled by the U.S. Olympic Committee. There are specific requirements for the use of the JO logo and the sponsor logos that must be honored. The official JO merchandise suppliers have been approved to produce JO merchandise. In other words, you cannot ask your favorite local T-shirt shop to produce your regatta T-shirt with the name “Junior Olympic” on it.
Sell merchandise at your event - Add revenue to your budget! Click here for tips from other JO organizers on how to sell more merchandise.
Appoint a dynamic person to be in charge of merchandise. Remember, more time and effort spent on merchandise can translate into more revenue for your budget.
- Pick optimum booth locations and times at registration, before the awards ceremony, any time sailors and/or parents are on shore
- Display samples with prices
- Volunteers make the best models ask the regatta committee to wear their JO shirts and hats throughout the event
- Purchase merchandise early and sell it to volunteers at your final organizational meeting before the event
- Advertise in your club newsletter
- Make sure it's known that the club/junior program/regatta gets the profits.
What to Order every kid expects to get a T-shirt at a youth regatta. It is your decision whether to give it away free or sell it separately, or both.
- T-shirts: Short- and long-sleeved, 100% cotton T-shirts are available. You can choose to customize the T-shirt with the event name, date and yacht club. We know from experience that customized, event-specific merchandise sells better than generic merchandise.
- Cost of T-shirts: Because more than one supplier will be looking to get your order, they will offer you the lowest prices they can.
Other Junior Olympic Sailing Merchandise - The official JO merchandise supplier has been given the authority to design JO merchandise within our guidelines. If you have something special in mind for your event, do not hesitate to work with them. In addition to T-shirts, items that have sold well in the past include: polo shirts, hats and fleece vests.
You will be able to purchase these items at wholesale prices. You set the retail prices, allowing you to maximize profits. Please be aware that this merchandise is non-returnable (i.e., no consignment).
Instructions for ordering will be sent to you by the official JO supplier. Appoint a volunteer now to spearhead this task and add revenue to your event budget!