Promote and AdvertiseUS Sailing has a national promotion plan for USA Junior Olympic Sailing Festivals. You'll find suggestions that will help you develop your own local promotion plan. With both these plans in place, media coverage should be very favorable.
How US Sailing Promotes Junior Olympic Sailing Festivals
US Sailing’s national promotion plan includes:
- A national Junior Olympic Sailing poster distributed:
- To yacht clubs and sailing associations directors nationwide
- To local event organizers for event promotion
- To sailors at all JO events
- Pre-event news releases sent to national and local media contacts, and class associations
- US Sailing JO page - links to JO results, if results are posted promptly.
- US Sailing online event calendar listing
- Mention in e-USSailing & the Quarterdeck (electronic newsletters)
Please send local media documentation (newspaper articles and TV clips) to US Sailing.
How You Can Promote Your Junior Olympic Sailing Festival