- "Speed Up Measurement at Regattas" by International Measurer David Sprague, presented at the November 2007 One-Design Sailing Symposium - PowerPoint (3.83 Mb), Adobe PDF (1.33 Mb)
- ISAF Equipment Rules of Sailing
- ISAF Measurer's website
Interested in becoming an International Measurer?
1. Qualified measurers of ISAF International or Recognized Classes should fill out an International Measurers Application Form which is found on the ISAF website.
2. Pre-requisites for becoming an International Measurer as well as information on measurement clinics and seminars are also found on the ISAF website.
3. Your completed Measurer's Application Form must be approved by the international class association as well as your National Authority, US SAILING in the U.S.
4. A completed Applications Form (along with a letter endorsing the application from the appropriate ISAF Class) received by US SAILING by August 1, will be considered by US SAILING's Board of Directors before ISAF's September 1 submission deadline. Please address the application to:
PO Box 1260
Portsmouth, RI 02871
Attn: Lee Parks